L. Priori Jewelry
Who We Are
L. Priori Jewelry is a rapidly growing jeweler headquartered in Philadelphia. We specialize in custom engagement rings, antique jewelry, and heirloom jewelry redesign. Our by-appointment model allows us to focus on providing an exceptional customer experience.
We dream big and are working hard to achieve our goals. Our team values collaboration, integrity, and openness. We work together to get things done, and are willing to do whatever it takes to make our clients - and each other - happy.
join our team
Center City, Philadelphia
L. Priori Jewelry is seeking a part time Gemologist to accurately evaluate, grade and measure diamonds, gemstones and jewelry using gemological tools and industry-standard forms of testing. You should be comfortable relying upon your education and industry expertise to yield accurate evaluations.
- Maintain a strong and decisive understanding of gemstones, diamonds and jewelry.
- Utilize lab equipment to properly identify all gemstones and diamonds.
- The accurate grading and measuring of all gemstones and diamonds.
- Working swiftly, and with focus, to process multiple pieces per hour.
- Creating appraisals for finished customer pieces.
- Collaborating with sales and production department to ensure deadlines are being met.
- Graduate Gemologist (GG, FGA, or DGA) with GIA-issued lab book available for reference.
- One year or more of relevant experience and/or training; education + equivalent experience considered.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
L. Priori Jewelry is seeking a part time studio assistant to work in our Center City, Philadelphia location with flexible availability including weekends.
Jewelry experience is not required. With a hand in every part of the business, you'll learn quickly and become essential to our day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate is eager to learn, excellent with details, and interested in growing in their role.
Our team values flexibility and teamwork and strives to deliver a five-star customer experience every single time.
- Availability at least 2 days a week and 2 weekends a month.
- Some travel to work at our King of Prussia showroom may be needed.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Jewelry or retail experience helpful but not required
- Answering phone calls
- Greeting clients
- Set up and put away showcases
- Assisting sales lead as needed
- Transferring product between stores
- Event support
- Shipping and receiving
To apply, please email email@example.com with resume.